As a charity non-profit 501(c)(3), our existence is based solely on the financial assistance of our supporters and advocates. 100% of the donations we receive goes directly to the aid and welfare of dogs in need, our non-profit rescue and the development our rescue facility. All donations are tax deductible.
Some of the daily costs your donation will afford:
- Dog housing
- Dog food
- Surgery and treatments
- Rehabilitation and training
- Dog transportation from kill shelters to our no kill facility
- Non-volunteer staff
You can also make a check payable and mail directly to our rescue center:
United Dog Rescue, Inc.
331 E. Commercial Blvd
Oakland Park, FL 33334
Other Ways To Donate
1. Create a fundraising campaign for United Dog Rescue Inc.
2. Spread the word and invite people to United Dog Rescue. Don’t forget the power of Social Media- Make sure to share our page on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
3. Pledge your Birthday, Wedding or any other celebratory event to our rescue cause! Instead of gifts for any of these occasions, have friends and family donate directly to your own personal campaign for United Dog Rescue.
4. Memorials & Tributes: Giving in memory or in honor of a loved one.
5. Collect much needed items for our rescue center.
6. Volunteering of your time at our rescue center.
If you have any questions about acceptable donations, please call our thrift store directly, (954) 371-0046
Wish list for our rescue:
At United Dog Rescue we take pride in caring for our rescued dogs and the facility in which they stay.
In order to achieve our care, we are always in need of the following:
- Dog food, treats and toys
- Feeding bowls, leashes and collars
- Cleaning Supplies; paper towels, liquid dishwasher soap, laundry soap and bleach.
- Bath Towels & Wash Cloths
- Office Supplies
- Hand sanitizer
*Please contact us if you have any items of importance and is not listed.
Wish list for our thrift store:
100% of the proceeds from the sale of any items at our thrift center goes directly back to benefit of dogs in need, United Dog Rescue and the development of our facility.
If you have any gently used household, business, or items of value please – consider our thrift center for your donation.
- Household items
- Clothing (must be cleaned)
- Furniture (no couches or mattresses please)
- Electronic appliances
- Flat screen computers and TVs
- Sporting goods
- Automobiles and bicycles
- Dishes and silverware
*Donations cannot be accepted without prior scheduling for pick or drop-off. Please do not drop off donations without prior scheduling nor off hours.